When was the last time you took some time to see how your life is going?
Ask yourself these 25 Questions to see how things are going for you.
The answers to these questions could be confronting to you but they can help you to live life more closer to where you want to be.
For those of you in a relationship, you now have 25 things to talk about about with your partner. Questions like these can stop your relationship from getting stale (if you choose to stop it from being stale).
1. What will it take to make you happy?
2. If you had a magic wand, how would your life be different?
3. What would you do if you didn’t care what people thought?
4. If you were sure you would succeed, what would you do?
5. Do your values and your real-life match?
6. How will you feel when you get what you want? How can you feel this way now?
7. If you only had one more year left to live, what would you do? What would you change?
8. Would you rather be right about being powerless or wrong about your ability to be great?
9. If someone were to use your life to illustrate a point, what would you be an example of?
10. Describe your future self, five years from now. What advice would they give you right now?
11. How can you make today better than yesterday?
12. How can you make your future more exciting than your past?
13. What do you love about yourself?
14. How can you be an example of what is possible?
15. What are the top five sources of joy in your life?
16. How much of your total life joy comes from food or eating? How can you diversify your joy?
17. What are the top three negative feelings you avoid feeling? What do you think would happen if you let yourself feel them?
18. Do you ask for what you want, or do you resent what you didn’t get because you didn’t ask for it?
19. What are you afraid might happen when you say no to someone?
20. How do you talk when you’re seeking approval?
21. What would it be like to live your truth without excusing, defending, explaining, or justifying your thoughts or actions to others?
22. What are some things you say to yourself when you fail? Would you want someone you love to say these things to themselves, ever?
23. How can you have fun every day no matter what?
24. What is your top excuse for not doing what you want with your life? What is it keeping you from doing? What would happen if you stopped believing this excuse?
25. What are you afraid of?
Let me know how you go!